Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
Gatwick Airport has today launched The X-ray Collection, a social media competition challenging people to guess the products photographed in an airport scanner.
Gatwick: asks fans to guess what's in the X-ray
Products from shops at Gatwick, including Aspinal of London, Fat Face, Ted Baker and Harrods, have been photographed in an airport X-ray scanner by Nick Veasey.
At the start of each week, the eight-week campaign will introduce a cropped image of a product in a scanner.
Entrants will be asked to guess what the item is before it is revealed at the end of the each week. Answers can either be tweeted to @Gatwick_Airport with the hashtag #XrayCollection or posted as a comment on Gatwick’s Facebook group.
Publicis Chemistry, which works on Gatwick Airport’s integrated retail and B2B account, created the campaign.
David Prideaux, executive creative director at Publicis Chemistry, said: "The creative uses airport X-ray scanners in an entertaining and unusual way which will engage with Gatwick’s social media users.
"The competition is a great way to involve consumers whilst showcasing the best that Gatwick retail has to offer."
Participants who submit correct answers will be entered into a prize draw for a £150 Gatwick shopping voucher. All correct answers will be put into a final prize draw for a £500 voucher and a Marylebone Tech Bag made by Aspinal.
Spencer Sheen, head of retail at Gatwick Airport, said: "Publicis Chemistry has done a fantastic job to raise awareness of our extensive retail offering and we’re looking forward to the guesses to start filtering through."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)