The Hospital Club renews search for best creative talent
The Hospital Club, the London private members club set up to serve the creative industries, has launched the 2014 hClub100 awards to find the most innovative and inspirational people currently working in the sector.
The Hospital Club: hunts for creative talent
The Covent Garden-based club is asking the public to nominate individuals who they feel have demonstrated the most dynamism and innovation in the creative field over the past 12 months, and have played significant roles in the future success of Britain’s creative sector.
From the public nominations, one hundred names will be selected as winners; ten from each creative industry category including advertising, marketing and PR; art and design; broadcast; fashion and film. The winners will be announced at an awards party on 8 October.
A panel of industry experts will select the winners, with a shortlist announced on 10 September. At that time there will also be the opening of the public vote for the single "people’s choice" position in each category.
Media partners include the Brand Republic Group’s editor in chief, Danny Rogers; Creative Review’s editor Patrick Burgoyne and Music Week’s editor Tim Ingham.
Nominations can be made here.
The industry categories include:
Advertising Marketing and PR
Art and Design
Gaming and Tech
Publishing and Writing
Theatre and Performance
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England