Notonthehighstreet kicks off digital pitch
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online marketplace, has called a pitch for its digital media planning and buying business.
The review focuses on digital display advertising – thought to be a new area for the company.
Notonthehighstreet.com currently handles pay-per-click search marketing in-house.
M2M won the offline media account in September 2013 after a five-way pitch. The digital media business was not part of that review.
M2M is involved in the latest process.
Notonthehighstreet.com appointed WCRS to its ad account in February after a pitch. The agency’s first work targets people looking for Father’s Day presents. The retailer previously worked with BMB.
A spokesman for Not-onthehighstreet.com did not respond to requests for comment in time for publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London