Notonthehighstreet kicks off digital pitch
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online marketplace, has called a pitch for its digital media planning and buying business.
The review focuses on digital display advertising – thought to be a new area for the company.
Notonthehighstreet.com currently handles pay-per-click search marketing in-house.
M2M won the offline media account in September 2013 after a five-way pitch. The digital media business was not part of that review.
M2M is involved in the latest process.
Notonthehighstreet.com appointed WCRS to its ad account in February after a pitch. The agency’s first work targets people looking for Father’s Day presents. The retailer previously worked with BMB.
A spokesman for Not-onthehighstreet.com did not respond to requests for comment in time for publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)