Morrisons changes its name to back Andy Murray
Morrisons is once again showing its support for the British tennis ace Andy Murray, by changing the name of its Wimbledon branch to Murrisons.
Morrisons: supermarket chain's Wimbledon branch is renamed Murrisons
The supermarket has also renamed its strawberries to "Straw Murrays" for the duration of the eagerly awaited two-week tournament, in which Murray will defend his championship title.
It is the second year running that the supermarket giant has backed the tennis star by changing the name of its Wimbledon store, which also features a tennis ball in place of its "o".
Following Murray’s win last year, Morrisons went one step further, renaming the branch Murraywins.
Murray began defending his title yesterday on Centre Court, beating the Belgian David Goffin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)