Dentsu Aegis Network wins Wickes digital account
Wickes, the home improvement retailer, has extended its relationship with Carat by appointing its Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) to handle social, PPC and SEO business.
Wickes: appoints Dentsu Aegis Network to its digital account
The new business will draw together specialists from iProspect, Isobar and Dentsu Aegis Network Sports and Entertainment, as well as Carat.
The agencies will create and manage an overall consumer ecosystem that better aligns paid-for media with engaging content, amplified by social media, and driven through a powerful PPC and SEO strategy.
Carat’s recent work with Wickes has included partnerships with Absolute and Talksport. On Talksport, the retailer is title sponsor of the 'Colin Murray and Friends' mid-morning weekday show.
Carat was awarded Wickes' media planning and buying account in 2011.
Matthew Gaunt, head of brand communications at Wickes, said: "We’ve enjoyed an excellent relationship with Carat over the last three years.
"The team demonstrated the business benefit of better aligning our above-the-line activity with engaging content and best-in-class digital thinking by using the talent across DAN, making them the obvious choice to work with across social, PPC and SEO."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London