Brand Republic has RSS feeds for pretty much every page on the site including all of our categories, sections, blogs and jobs.
View full list of RSS job feeds.
RSS is an easy way to keep updated with content that is of interest to you from the latest news by category, to the hottest ad creative and best jobs.
Instead of having to visit websites to find out the latest articles or jobs, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from Brand Republic.
To read RSS easily you need a feed reader or aggregator to gather RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer have RSS readers built-in.
Popular feed readers and aggregators:
If you are using our RSS feeds for personal use, to keep you updated with content or jobs, then please dive right in. If you would like to use our RSS feeds for other purposes such as on your own website, we do prefer you to contact us first. For any RSS enquiries, please write to email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire