Brand Republic has RSS feeds for pretty much every page on the site including all of our categories, sections, blogs and jobs.
View full list of RSS job feeds.
RSS is an easy way to keep updated with content that is of interest to you from the latest news by category, to the hottest ad creative and best jobs.
Instead of having to visit websites to find out the latest articles or jobs, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from Brand Republic.
To read RSS easily you need a feed reader or aggregator to gather RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer have RSS readers built-in.
Popular feed readers and aggregators:
If you are using our RSS feeds for personal use, to keep you updated with content or jobs, then please dive right in. If you would like to use our RSS feeds for other purposes such as on your own website, we do prefer you to contact us first. For any RSS enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...