Rules for commenting on Articles, Blogs and Work
We want Brand Republic to be a stimulating and welcoming environment. We do, however, ask that you abide by these basic rules. We reserve the right to check your messages, delete individual posts or close your account if we feel you're wrecking things for other site users.
For full terms and conditions for commenting, please see our site Terms & Conditions of Use statement.
Welcome new participants.
Share your thoughts and tips.
Comment on our news stories.
Stay on topic as far as possible.
Click the "Report this post" links if you see something offensive.
Post abusive, defamatory or obscene material or links to such sites.
Post phone numbers or email addresses for yourself or others.
Post content purporting to represent an individual or organisation under false pretences.
Post anything that breaches the privacy or data protection rights of anybody else.
Spam our forums or use them simply to advertise your own products or services.
Post or upload anything that contains a computer virus or might damage other users' computers or files.
Post or upload anything that breaches someone else's copyright or intellectual property rights.
Post anything illegal.
Rely on the accuracy of other readers' posts.
If in doubt seek professional advice.
By registering on the Brand Republic website you agree to our site Terms & Conditions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire