Adding Brand Republic bulletins to your safe senders list
Most email programmes and services use filters to stop spam emails. Occasionally email is incorrectly filtered and moved to your Spam or Junk email folder.
To ensure you receive your email bulletins, you can add Brand Republic to your safe senders list.
These are the email addresses typically used to send Brand Republic emails:
For further instructions, select your email service:
To do this via Microsoft Outlook just follow the simple instructions below.
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
1. Right-click on the message you wish to receive
2. Hold your mouse pointer over Junk Email and choose Add Sender to Safe Senders List or Add Sender’s Domain (@example) to Safe Senders List.
1. Open the Junk Email folder
2. Click on the email you wish to receive and click the This Is Not Spam button.
1. Open the Junk Email folder
2. Click on the email you wish to receive
3. Either click Not Junk on the top menu bar or Not junk mail on the yellow warning bar
1. Open the Spam folder (this is sometimes hidden behind the under the more link in the left hand column)
2. Open the email you wish to receive and click the Not spam button in the menu bar
1. Right click on the message you wish to receive
2. Click Add sender to Contacts or, if it’s in the Spam folder, This is Not Spam
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...