Geometry Global UK appoints Adrian Nicholls as head of digital
Geometry Global UK, WPP's global shopper activation agency, has appointed Adrian Nicholls, a business lead at CMW, as its head of digital.
Adrian Nicholls: joins Geometry Global UK as head of digital
Nicholls will report directly to the UK chief executive, Sarah Todd. He will be responsible for the agency’s digital work and embedding this into the agency’s wider proposition.
Nicholls will undertake an internal education role, improving the way the agency uses digital techniques to target consumers across purchase decision journeys.
Nicholls was most recently a business lead at CMW and has also held senior positions at DraftFCB, GoodTechnology and Glue London.
Todd said: "With shopper behaviour evolving, it is crucial to be ahead of the game, with digital technology as a core focus. This is a focus Adrian will provide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)