Nathan Weyer, the incoming managing director, Europe at the digital agency Huge, explains how European companies can learn from their US counterparts and transform into digital-first companies.
WPP's Martin Sorrell will be joining leaders from Brave, Contagious and Facebook at this year's Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) event in London.
Fetch, the mobile agency, has hired Paul-Eric Lefebvre as its first creative director for its London office.
More than 500 of the best digital brains in the business turned out to celebrate the Brand Republic Digital Awards on Tuesday evening at Troxy in East London, and we have the pictures to prove it.
Yahoo started to roll out its native advertising service Yahoo Stream Ads in the UK and Ireland this week, designed to offer brands context-based messages within its news stream.
EasyProperty, the online estate agency from easyJet-founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou's easyGroup, has appointed Starcom to handle its £5 million media planning and buying account.
Forward3D, the digital agency, has been appointed to handle British Airways' global paid search activity, following a pitch process run by the airline's internal marketing team.
iProspect, the Dentsu Aegis digital and data network, has bolstered its UK team with a raft of new senior roles, including Matt Adams who will join iProspect UK as chief media officer, from DigitasLBi.
Accel Partners, one of the early venture capital companies to invest in Facebook, has predicted the rise of one-to-one advertising across multiple channels as one of the next big booms, in a session at Advertising Week.
Addison Lee, the taxi company, has picked Albion to handle its advertising and develop its digital products after a competitive pitch.
Havas's digital creative agency, AIS London, has relocated into the "Havas Village", as the communications group seeks to make itself more agile and joined up in the UK.
What do you think is the peak time for jogging in the UK? Saturday morning, perhaps, when people have more personal time. Maybe Sunday afternoons?
Google has teamed up with Manchester United to give the football club's fans the chance to appear pitch-side at Old Trafford on digital screens.
Leaders in the advertising industry have suggested that focusing on the positive impact of advertising, investing in digital and supporting SMEs could help the UK economy to recover.
Google's UK revenues reached $1.5 billion (£910.5 million) in the final three months of 2013, up 15.4 per cent year on year.
South African Airways has appointed UM London to handle its UK digital buying media account across the UK and Ireland.
ICrossing, the search agency, has hired Tim Bax, the former head of content at Proximity London, as its first creative director.
The power of mobility, the breath of platforms, the application of new data and the harnessing of connected experiences are set to guide marketing in 2014, says Mindshare's chief executive, Mark Creighton.
Maxus has launched Maxus Partnerships, a content and sponsorships division, and hired Laura Wade, the head of digital at UTV's TalkSport and Sport magazine, to run it.
The British Egg Information Service (BEIS), the body responsible for marketing the British Lion safety symbol that appears on eggs, has appointed Total Media to run its SEO account.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)