Scott Wooledge, an LGBT activist, has launched a parody version of McDonald's Cheers to Sochi website in frustration of the Olympic sponsors not condemning Russia's anti-gay laws.More
UK mobile adspend is set to double this year to £2 billion and will represent 39.1 per cent of total adspend by 2018, according to research from eMarketer.
Jurors share their observations and creative highlights from the judging room at this year's Cannes Lions festival.
John Lewis and Honda have made it onto the top 10 most-viewed ads from the hundreds of entries shortlisted in the Film Lion category at Cannes.
How can brands overcome problems on the ground in Brazil and a dearth of public optimism about the England team's prospects to reap the rewards of this FIFA World Cup, asks Alex Brownsell
As thoughts turn to Brazil and this summer's Fifa World Cup, Twitter has produced five key points for brands that want to get the most out of this year's sporting extravaganza.
World Cup 2014 draws closer and non-affiliated brands stand to gain most, writes Trevor Cairns, chief executive of LOVE and a former Nike and Umbro CMO.
Martin Sorrell, the chief executive of WPP, has spoken about the current tensions between Russia and Ukraine, describing the crisis as "a black swan" that no-one saw coming.
Guinness' condemnation of the New York St Patrick's Day parade organisers and their homophobic behaviour was about staying true to its brand values - which is worth more than the sponsorship itself, writes John Atmore, planning director at Arc.
Hottest virals: Samsung portrays Paralympians as fierce competitors, plus Chanel and Save the Children
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Save the Children and Chanel
Creativity lies at the core of humanity, yet even the most confident creative can struggle with self-doubt. Conquering this is vital if we are to help change the world for the better, writes Southbank Centre artistic director Jude Kelly OBE.
Over the past couple of weeks, the adrenaline-fuelled Winter Games in Sochi has captured the world's attention. We've seen athletes jump impossible heights on skis, hurtle at great speed on the skeleton and we even got a hit of nostalgia from 1990s f...
Amscreen, the digital outdoor specialist, has launched Event, described as a more flexible, "event-based" solution for tactical, content-led ad campaigns.
Other sport news
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire