Scott Wooledge, an LGBT activist, has launched a parody version of McDonald's Cheers to Sochi website in frustration of the Olympic sponsors not condemning Russia's anti-gay laws.More
Hottest virals: Samsung portrays Paralympians as fierce competitors, plus Chanel and Save the Children
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Save the Children and Chanel
Creativity lies at the core of humanity, yet even the most confident creative can struggle with self-doubt. Conquering this is vital if we are to help change the world for the better, writes Southbank Centre artistic director Jude Kelly OBE.
Over the past couple of weeks, the adrenaline-fuelled Winter Games in Sochi has captured the world's attention. We've seen athletes jump impossible heights on skis, hurtle at great speed on the skeleton and we even got a hit of nostalgia from 1990s f...
Amscreen, the digital outdoor specialist, has launched Event, described as a more flexible, "event-based" solution for tactical, content-led ad campaigns.
Yesterday I found myself posting the words #lovecurling on a social network. It poses an interesting question. Was it a momentary aberration or do I actually, in fact, love curling?
The vast majority of UK social media buzz surrounding Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics sponsors Coca-Cola, Visa and McDonald's has been critical of their failure to address LGBT issues, according to research by We Are Social.
More brands are looking beyond the old marketing model to engage sceptical modern consumers, David Benady writes.
"To the right... It's bobsled time! To the left... It's bobsled time" goes a reggae track accompanying an 8-bit video short celebrating the Jamaican bobsleigh team at the Sochi Winter Olympics.
An ad from the Canadian Institute for Diversity and Inclusion is the most-shared ad in the week that the Winter Olympic Games launched in Sochi.
"I bet Kevin Pietersen can't believe he's been kicked out of Kevin Pietersen's All Star XI." - @mattwhatsit on Twitter
Did you watch Channel 4 s The Jump ? No, me neither. But, from what I gather, the most interesting part about it was the insight into how "me too" commissioning (something that is prevalent at the moment) works. You can almost picture the scenes a...
MediaCom has created a set of evaluation tools that are claimed to calculate the value of sponsorship campaigns and address what the agency calls a "distinct lack of measurement" in the sector.
Other sport news
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London