Havas Media Group, home to Havas Media and Arena, has formed a partnership with Facebook's Atlas to better track users and serve ads around the world, starting in the US and Western Europe.
What's a brand marketer to do in a post-social era? AnalogFolk's strategy director takes stock for Campaign US.
Halfords, the cars and bikes retailer, has launched a fitness campaign encouraging people to become more active in January.
After rolling out a series of tools to collaborate with agencies better and focusing on its video ad offering, the world's biggest social network became a grown-up advertising medium in 2014.
In a sea of change, 2014 has been a tipping point for nascent publishing business Buzzfeed, says vice president of Europe, Will Hayward.
Absolut Vodka has appointed AnalogFolk to manage its global social media activity.
EBay has appointed Naked Communications to handle its social media and content across Europe.
Snapchat, the mobile app that lets users share photos and videos, allowed advertising on its Our Story feature for the first time over the weekend.
Brands including Mercedes-Benz have taken to social media to congratulate Lewis Hamilton on winning his second Formula 1 Drivers Championship, following the British driver's victory at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at the weekend.
The Brand Republic Digital Awards 2015 are officially open for entries and feature four new categories: Content Marketing; Best Use of Data in a Marketing Campaign; Digital Out of Home and International.
Blending in with conversations on social media, or using "cocktail party etiquette", is the best way to develop content marketing, according to Patrick Albano, the vice president of EMEA advertising solutions at Yahoo.
Mulberry, the designer best known for its bags, has released a light-hearted Christmas ad campaign that plays on the secret competition families feel when giving presents to each other.
A family puts off celebrating Christmas until the early hours on Boxing Day so that a nurse coming off an all-nighter does not miss out, in Boots' festive campaign.
Google's YouTube is in the early stages of developing an advertising-free subscription service for online video, according to chief executive Susan Wojcicki.
Facebook advertising revenues hit $3.2bn (£1.98bn) in Q3, with profits up 90% year on year to $806m but admitted that its expenses would rocket as much as 75% in 2015.
With yet another selfie campaign launching, Jam's planning director, Simon McEvoy, questions whether the phenomena should come to an end.
Greg Delaney and Mark Lund, the founders of DLKW Lowe, have backed Trigger Buzz, a new company providing real-time creative content for brands.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
AOL UK has unveiled plans for two Original online video series featuring Richard Bacon, Tess Daly and Rochelle Humes.
Marketing to millennials is fundamentally flawed as it fails to acknowledge the different characteristics prevalent in how young people interact today, according to a global study by Facebook IQ.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London