Facebook advertising revenues hit $3.2bn (£1.98bn) in Q3, with profits up 90% year on year to $806m but admitted that its expenses would rocket as much as 75% in 2015.More
Google's YouTube is in the early stages of developing an advertising-free subscription service for online video, according to chief executive Susan Wojcicki.
With yet another selfie campaign launching, Jam's planning director, Simon McEvoy, questions whether the phenomena should come to an end.
Greg Delaney and Mark Lund, the founders of DLKW Lowe, have backed Trigger Buzz, a new company providing real-time creative content for brands.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
AOL UK has unveiled plans for two Original online video series featuring Richard Bacon, Tess Daly and Rochelle Humes.
Marketing to millennials is fundamentally flawed as it fails to acknowledge the different characteristics prevalent in how young people interact today, according to a global study by Facebook IQ.
Holler, part of the Leo Burnett Group, has appointed Joel Lim, an associate creative director at Jam, to the role of creative director.
DHL is being criticised on social media for appearing to take advantage of Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi's horrifying crash at the Japanese Grand Prix.
Kantar Media has unveiled the UK's official Twitter metric for measuring Twitter TV audience engagement.
Did you know that the main ITV channel generates more Tweets per month than BBC One and BBC Two combined? It's an intriguing finding that has stayed with me since it was shared at ITV's Upfronts event.
Holler has landed Royal Caribbean's social media account following a competitive pitch.
Transport for London has created a hard-hitting multimedia campaign to raise awareness of the risks of using illegal minicabs.
Imagine launching a media network in the UK using only images, and with no indication about how much it costs to advertise or how many people you can reach. Welcome to the age of Instagram. The international roll-out of an ad service on Facebook s ...
Triumph, the lingerie company, is launching a product called Magic Wire, backed by a campaign that invites women to share their routine irritations.
John Owen, the chief strategy officer at Dare, examines what brands have learnt from social media in the past 10 years.
First Direct unveiled a brand ad during last night's opening episode of 'Downton Abbey'.
Gatwick Airport has appointed Zone as its social media agency following a competitive pitch.
Advertising and marketing companies make up a fifth of Britain's fastest-growing private tech, telecoms and digital media companies.
Renault is launching its Trafic utility vehicle with a Knight Rider-themed brand campaign.
BreatheSport, a social network where fans can interact with sporting celebrities, launches in beta today.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)