In pictures: Ten signs of Facebook addiction
As the bank holiday weekend beckons, are you thinking about enjoying quality time with family and friends?
Or is the prospect of some uninterrupted sessions on Facebook more of a cheering thought (although, let's be honest, most people don't let work get in the way of social networking, anyway)? If it's the latter, read on...
An amusing new book, The Facebook Diet by author and artist Gemini Adams, highlights 50 signs of addiction to the world’s biggest social network. Marketing has been given a sneak preview and selected 10 of its favourites.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London