HarperFiction rewards fans with gold-foil prints
The loyal and passionate 'Game of Thrones' fan base is tapped into by encouraging debate on Facebook over which quotes were used in limited edition prints.
Readers of the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series voted on Facebok for their favourite quotes from the books, with the three most popular being made into prints with debossed text and gold foil, featuring illustrations by Lorenzo Fruzza.
Brand: 'A Song of Ice and Fire' by George RR Martin
Client: Adam Humphrey, marketing director at HarperFiction
Agency: Blend London
Creative: Ben Swindell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London