HarperFiction rewards fans with gold-foil prints
The loyal and passionate 'Game of Thrones' fan base is tapped into by encouraging debate on Facebook over which quotes were used in limited edition prints.
Readers of the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series voted on Facebok for their favourite quotes from the books, with the three most popular being made into prints with debossed text and gold foil, featuring illustrations by Lorenzo Fruzza.
Brand: 'A Song of Ice and Fire' by George RR Martin
Client: Adam Humphrey, marketing director at HarperFiction
Agency: Blend London
Creative: Ben Swindell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London