Chipotle exposes factory farming excesses with haunting scarecrow animation
A film of a scarecrow's haunting journey through a dystopian fantasy world where all food production is controlled by a sinister industrial giant called Crow Foods aims to educate people about how processed their food is.
Mexican grill chain Chipotle created the film that exposes social issues by showing scarecrows that have been displaced from their traditional jobs on the farm and are now relegated to working in factories creating processed food.
Grammy-winning artist Fiona Apple has remade the ‘Pure Imagination’ track from the 1971 ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’ movie to support the short film, which is driving awareness of an App Store game called ‘The Scarecrow’.
Client: Mark Crumpacker, chief marketing officer at Chipotle
Agency: CAA Marketing
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London