Karma rebrands social media agency Grape
Karma Communications Group is rebranding Grape Digital, the social media agency it bought last year, as Krowd.
Krowd: Joe Holt (l) and Mark Malone
Dan Holt, who was previously Grape’s head of strategy but left in May last year and has since worked at AnalogFolk Sydney, returns as a senior planner.
Sanjit Deb, the creative partnerships and content producer at Mindshare Invention, has been hired in an as-yet-unspecified capacity. Alex Micu, the head of video content distribution at The Viral Factory, joins Krowd as a content manager.
Krowd has also created a strategic partnership with the technology entrepreneur and journalist Hermione Way to help with its international expansion plans. Krowd will be led by the Grape Digital founder Mark Malone and the creative director Joe Holt (brother of Dan).
Jon Wilkins, the executive chairman of Karmarama, which is owned by Karma Communications, said: "Krowd is well on the way to maturing into a confident leader in social media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)