Karma rebrands social media agency Grape
Karma Communications Group is rebranding Grape Digital, the social media agency it bought last year, as Krowd.
Krowd: Joe Holt (l) and Mark Malone
Dan Holt, who was previously Grape’s head of strategy but left in May last year and has since worked at AnalogFolk Sydney, returns as a senior planner.
Sanjit Deb, the creative partnerships and content producer at Mindshare Invention, has been hired in an as-yet-unspecified capacity. Alex Micu, the head of video content distribution at The Viral Factory, joins Krowd as a content manager.
Krowd has also created a strategic partnership with the technology entrepreneur and journalist Hermione Way to help with its international expansion plans. Krowd will be led by the Grape Digital founder Mark Malone and the creative director Joe Holt (brother of Dan).
Jon Wilkins, the executive chairman of Karmarama, which is owned by Karma Communications, said: "Krowd is well on the way to maturing into a confident leader in social media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London