Paul Frampton tops UK's first media agency Twitter table
Havas Media's Paul Frampton is punching well above his weight when it comes to Twitter, but MediaCom's Karen Blackett and Claudine Collins dominated Ad Week Europe, according to new analysis of industry accounts.
Twitter: Paul Frampton tops media agency table
RadiumOne has put together the UK's first list of who's who in media agency land and analysed their Twitter presence to create the – media agency Twitter league.
Whether they are sharing insights, news, trivia or conjecture, they have been analysed, along with their communities, to provide a picture of which leaders are fully engaging with the social slipstream.
It highlights how in the social space, leaders have a more equal footing beyond clients, staff and market footprint, with Havas Media's chief executive Paul Frampton (@Paul_Framp) leading the way by some considerable margin.
MediaCom wins Advertising Week Europe
But if the league were simply based on activity during last week's Advertising Week Europe, it would be a different story. MediaCom's managing director Claudine Collins would have taken the top spot, with her chief executive Karen Blackett making the leap into second place. Frampton was relegated to the third most influential tweet during Ad Week Europe.
This movement illustrates the power of engaging with followers and taking the time to have conversations with them.
Mark Middlemas, director of communications at RadiumOne, said: "This league is a brilliant way to see media agency heads practicing what they preach and engaging with their connected audience. Not only are they working hard to deliver for clients, but they are building their profiles alongside the companies by participating in social conversations."
|Oversall Social Rank||Club||TW Followers||Monthly Social Mentions||Total Tweets||AdWeek Mentions||Size rank||Post rank||Conversation rank||Adweek Rank||Rank sum||Social rank|
|1||Paul Frampton @Paul_Framp||3,020||556||7732||62||1||1||1||3||3||1|
RadiumOne produced the table by combining the media CEO's total twitter followers, with their total number of tweets and total monthly social interactions / mentions to create an overall score. If you disagree with who we’ve chosen, or have your own suggestions for who to include, tweet @RadiumOneUk with the hashtag #ROTA.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)