Soft drinks marketing
Soft-drink giant releases three teasers for upcoming Super Bowl ad
Continuation of "Hyped for Halftime" campaign gets some laughs
Alpro, the dairy substitute drinks company, has launched a TV ad, developed by Belgian agency Gents, to push its unsweetened almond milk variant.
Presenting a package of this year's fresh holiday ads from Campaign US.
Haribo's "awkward kiss" by Quiet Storm is the most-viewed Work story of the year on Campaign. The top 10 features another Haribo spot, and ads created by Isobel, Fallon, and Wieden & Kennedy.
Costa, the coffee shop chain owned by Whitbread, is reviewing its eCRM business in the UK for its loyalty club.
Tetley, the tea brand, is set to launch the second TV ad in its £13 million ad push on Christmas Eve.
Lucozade, the soft drinks brand, is looking for an agency to lead on its digital activity.
MediaCom has won the consolidating pitch for Mars' global media planning business, spanning 80 markets.
Pepsi Max has released an online film that shows surprised passers-by encountering a giant animated dinosaur.
Coca-Cola has finalised its line-up of agencies to support its communications activity in Europe around the Uefa Euro 2016 football tournament.
Coca-Cola has appointed a group of WPP agencies to handle its communications activity around the Uefa Euro 2016 football tournament.
Coca-Cola is looking for an agency to handle digital and social advertising for a range of its brands in the UK.
Lavazza, the Italian coffee brand, has appointed WPP's Y&R network to handle its international advertising account.
7Up Free, the sugar free lemon and lime fizzy drink owned by PepsiCo, is launching a global campaign featuring people with quirky interests, like urban knitting.
Go Coco, the coconut water brand owned by Freedom Brands, has appointed Brave to handle its strategic and creative activity.
Pepsi Max has released an online film to coincide with Halloween that pranks cinemagoers.
Jeremy Lee thinks the Diet Coke spot presents an alternative reality: "It s not just that Grey London did this first and did it better for McVitie s (although that s a huge part of it), but the reality of women who live alone with a house full of cat...
Ribena, the soft-drinks brand, is reviewing its UK advertising arrangements.
Taylor Swift gets lost in a sea of kittens in the latest TV campaign for Diet Coke.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London