Soft drinks marketing
Pepsi Max has released an online film to coincide with Halloween that pranks cinemagoers.
Jeremy Lee thinks the Diet Coke spot presents an alternative reality: "It s not just that Grey London did this first and did it better for McVitie s (although that s a huge part of it), but the reality of women who live alone with a house full of cat...
Ribena, the soft-drinks brand, is reviewing its UK advertising arrangements.
Taylor Swift gets lost in a sea of kittens in the latest TV campaign for Diet Coke.
Following Red Bull's announcement that it will pay US citizens who have bought one of its drinks $10 (£6) for failing to give them wings, Campaign asked industry experts whether brands should have to honour everything they in their marketing.
Red Bull has been ordered to change its iconic "Red Bull gives you wings" strapline, after a US court ruled it was 'misleading advertising'.
Orangina, the French soft-drink brand, has appointed Grey London as it prepares for a major marketing push in the UK.
Yazoo, the milk drink brand, has handed its £6 million lead creative duties to Founded.
Nestlé, the owner of Nescafe and Shredded Wheat, has called a review of its £60 million media planning and buying account, putting the incumbent Mindshare on alert.
Britvic has picked 101 to handle the advertising for Tango after a competitive pitch.
Lucozade, the soft drink brand, is putting nearly £2 million into advertising its new reduced sugar energy drink, targeting an older demographic.
Johnnie Walker's film starring Jude Law has already made it into this week's Campaign Viral Chart, despite only launching two days ago.
Yorkshire Tea has celebrated Yorkshire Day today by re-creating the head of Mel B, the former Spice Girl, in cake.
Red Bull is on the hunt for an agency to create a social media campaign for its charity Wings for Life.
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
Coca-Cola has become the most successful World Cup sponsor on social media, reaching 85 million Facebook fans and having the most follows on Twitter.
Tell us about the project. The Lucozade Sport Conditions Zone is a building where football meets science. It s a place where teams can experience what it s like to play in the conditions of Brazil, learn about the effects heat and humidity have on y...
Britvic has put the advertising brief for Tango up for pitch.
Britvic has called a review of its advertising account for its Tango drinks brand.
Evian has created a music video by the hip-hop duo Rizzle Kicks featuring the tennis star Maria Sharapova, as the centrepiece of a new Wimbledon-themed viral marketing campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)