Wunderman scoops Coca-Cola CRM brief
Coca-Cola has handed Wunderman a new CRM brief covering Northern Europe after a four-way pitch that kicked off in June.
Coca-Cola: picks Wunderman for Northern European CRM
The WPP agency beat Havas EHS, TMW and Aimia, which owns the software behind Sainsbury’s Nectar Card loyalty scheme.
Wunderman will work across countries including the UK, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
Campaign revealed earlier this year that Coca-Cola had issued an RFI to direct marketing shops about the brief.
A Coca-Cola spokeswoman said: "We can confirm we have appointed Wunderman to manage our CRM programme across North-West Europe and the Nordics. We do not provide further comment on [the] pitch process."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire