Wunderman scoops Coca-Cola CRM brief
Coca-Cola has handed Wunderman a new CRM brief covering Northern Europe after a four-way pitch that kicked off in June.
Coca-Cola: picks Wunderman for Northern European CRM
The WPP agency beat Havas EHS, TMW and Aimia, which owns the software behind Sainsbury’s Nectar Card loyalty scheme.
Wunderman will work across countries including the UK, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
Campaign revealed earlier this year that Coca-Cola had issued an RFI to direct marketing shops about the brief.
A Coca-Cola spokeswoman said: "We can confirm we have appointed Wunderman to manage our CRM programme across North-West Europe and the Nordics. We do not provide further comment on [the] pitch process."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London