Tango calls advertising review
Britvic has called a review of its advertising account for its Tango drinks brand.
Tango: 'corner shop' ad
The account is currently handled by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which will not repitch for the brief. BBH has worked on the account since 2008. It will continue its relationship with Tango’s sister brands Robinsons, Fruitshoot and J20.
BBH created last year’s "bodybuilders" spot for Tango. However, the brand has produced some of the most famous advertising in British history – most notably its multi-award winning "St George" spot through Howell Henry Chaldecott Lury.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England