Sky Bet hires Mcgarrybowen
Mcgarrybowen has picked up the advertising account for BSkyB's gambling service, Sky Bet.
Sky Bet: hires Mcgarrybowen
The agency beat Brothers and Sisters and FCB Inferno to win the pitch, which was called in April and followed the arrival of Rob Painter as the marketing director at Sky Bet. Painter handled the pitch.
Sky Bet spends around £3 million on advertising, according to Nielsen. However, the total media value is considerably highe,r as it includes online advertising and promotional space on Sky channels not measured by Nielsen.
Sky Bet has previously worked with agencies including WCRS, MBA and Mother.
Painter said: "We wanted an agency that could act as a true strategic partner and marry the complexities and speed of our business with exciting brand thinking."
The brand’s most recent TV campaign was released in 2012 andwas called "excitement of uncertainty". It followed a punter pondering the possibilities that could unfold over the course of a football season.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)