Sky Bet hires Mcgarrybowen
Mcgarrybowen has picked up the advertising account for BSkyB's gambling service, Sky Bet.
Sky Bet: hires Mcgarrybowen
The agency beat Brothers and Sisters and FCB Inferno to win the pitch, which was called in April and followed the arrival of Rob Painter as the marketing director at Sky Bet. Painter handled the pitch.
Sky Bet spends around £3 million on advertising, according to Nielsen. However, the total media value is considerably highe,r as it includes online advertising and promotional space on Sky channels not measured by Nielsen.
Sky Bet has previously worked with agencies including WCRS, MBA and Mother.
Painter said: "We wanted an agency that could act as a true strategic partner and marry the complexities and speed of our business with exciting brand thinking."
The brand’s most recent TV campaign was released in 2012 andwas called "excitement of uncertainty". It followed a punter pondering the possibilities that could unfold over the course of a football season.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)