Sports marketing news
Powerade, the Coca-Cola-owned sports drink, has launched a global campaign with FC Barcelona player Andrés Iniesta, ahead of the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Andrew Mullins talks to Arif Durrani days before the launch of Evgeny Lebedev's first foray into TV.
Google has teamed up with Manchester United to give the football club's fans the chance to appear pitch-side at Old Trafford on digital screens.
Sports Work stories
Unibet is continuing to position itself as the thinking person s bookmaker in its new TV campaign. Albion created the spot, which features sports personalities the former cricketer Graeme Swann, the Test Match Special commentator Henry Blofeld an...
Reviewing ads from Anchor, KFC, Beats by Dre, Durex and Pepsi Max.
Featuring work from Barnardo's, McCoy's, Skittles, Nivea and McCain.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire