Sports marketing news
Broadband Delivery UK, the body responsible for building out superfast broadband, is launching a TV ad to promote the benefits of its investment in improving internet access.
FCB Inferno has released its first TV ad for BMW since snatching the account from WCRS earlier this year.
Guinness is airing four short films about inspirational figures in home nations rugby ahead of the autumn internationals.
Sports Work stories
FCB Inferno has released its first TV ad for BMW since snatching the account from WCRS earlier this year. The 60-second spot first aired on Sunday during an episode of ITV s The X Factor . It promotes BMW s i8 electric sports car, opening on a cav...
Creative Gerry Human Chief creative officer, Ogilvy Mather London It s ironic that I ve been entreated for an "expert" point of view on this week s commercials. Because my way of evaluating work is anything but professional. I prefer to...
Audi is promoting the launch of its third-generation TT with a TV spot that portrays the sports car as some sort of deadly hazard. Fred Farid created the ad, in which police send a bomb-disposal robot into a car park to peek at a TT.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)