Sports marketing news
Betfred will launch its first brand campaign and its inaugural spot from Brothers and Sisters tomorrow, ahead of the third weekend of the new Premier League season.
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
Puma has released a TV ad featuring Usain Bolt in a hot tub to launch its new brand platform.
Sports Work stories
BBH Sport delivers on one of its first big projects promoting ticket sales for the 2015 Rugby World Cup with an inspirational film starring the Game Of Thrones actor Charles Dance. The online-only film shows Dance in the changing rooms at Twick...
Betfred s first brand campaign features two seniors who still know how to knock a ball about. Brothers and Sisters created the ad, in which two older gentlemen play keep-up with a football as they make their way down the street and into Betfred. It l...
The Times and The Sunday Times "for the moments even we can't describe in words" by Grey London External website
The Times and The Sunday Times have released three TV spots, and a fourth ad to run on video-on-demand platforms, promoting their video sports highlights. The VoD spot replaces the ambient sounds of football, rugby and cricket matches with sound...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)