Sports marketing news
Sport England, the body that allocates public funding to sport, is kicking off a campaign to encourage women to get active, featuring a TV ad created by FCB Inferno.
Broadband Delivery UK, the body responsible for building out superfast broadband, is launching a TV ad to promote the benefits of its investment in improving internet access.
FCB Inferno has released its first TV ad for BMW since snatching the account from WCRS earlier this year.
Sports Work stories
Sport England, the body that allocates public funding to sport, has kicked off a campaign to encourage women to get active. The 90-second TV ad, which was created by FCB Inferno and launched during ITV s Coronation Street on Monday, shows ordinary wo...
FCB Inferno has released its first TV ad for BMW since snatching the account from WCRS earlier this year. The 60-second spot first aired on Sunday during an episode of ITV s The X Factor . It promotes BMW s i8 electric sports car, opening on a cav...
Creative Gerry Human Chief creative officer, Ogilvy Mather London It s ironic that I ve been entreated for an "expert" point of view on this week s commercials. Because my way of evaluating work is anything but professional. I prefer to...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London