Sports marketing news
The ad watchdog has banned a video ad from the protein drink For Goodness Shakes for making references to masturbation.
BT will promote the wide range of sport on its channels through a new TV ad starring the presenter Jake Humphrey that launches this evening (12 November).
Weetabix has launched a campaign starring Jack Wilshere, the Arsenal and England footballer, Rebecca Adlington, the double Olympic gold medallist swimmer, and Jason Kenny, the triple Olympic gold medal-winning track cyclist.
Sports Work stories
The sports stars Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi return as brand ambassadors in Turkish Airlines new TV ad. Crispin Porter Bogusky created the spot, which is its first for the brand since winning the global advertising account in September. It featur...
The former boxers Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield bury the hatchet in a new spot by Foot Locker. BBDO New York created the ad, which begins with the basketball player Kyrie Irving saying Foot Locker s promotional "Week Of Greatness" makes him feel...
Reviewing work from Zopa, Barclaycard, Halfords, Eurostar and Paddy Power.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London