Sports marketing news
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has had an ad for its MaxiNutrition brand banned for exaggerating its health benefits.
The National Lottery's new TV campaign showcases the good causes that benefit from the organisation's funding.
Betway Vegas, a sub-brand of the online betting company, focuses on the changing face of gambling in its latest TV ad.
Sports Work stories
The Olympic sprinter Usain Bolt and Sir Richard Branson appear in Virgin Media s latest ad promoting the service as the sole means of accessing every live sports TV channel in the UK. Bartle Bogle Hegarty created the spot, which debuted on ITV during...
BT Sport has released a campaign announcing the arrival of the Chelsea manager, Jos Mourinho, as a pundit. The TV ad, which is supported by press, outdoor and digital executions, also reminds viewiers of the channel's Barclays Premier League, FA Cup...
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a campaign focusing on the good causes that benefit from The National Lottery s funding. It is the first ad from Camelot to unite all the lottery operator s products under a single campaign. The spot shows childre...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)