Sports marketing news
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has had an ad for its MaxiNutrition brand banned for exaggerating its health benefits.
The National Lottery's new TV campaign showcases the good causes that benefit from the organisation's funding.
Betway Vegas, a sub-brand of the online betting company, focuses on the changing face of gambling in its latest TV ad.
Sports Work stories
Creative Jonathan Burley Executive creative director, CHI Partners The new Ikea "beds" spot is a very prettily made thing indeed. I could wax lyrical for some time about how delicately beautiful the grade is, how the excellent sound d...
Creative Darren Bailes Executive creative director, VCCP "Right, guys, I ve just come from the client. They made it pretty clear that they do not want to be impressed by this one. They d like something middle of the road. Not rubbish. Jus...
The Olympic sprinter Usain Bolt and Sir Richard Branson appear in Virgin Media s latest ad promoting the service as the sole means of accessing every live sports TV channel in the UK. Bartle Bogle Hegarty created the spot, which debuted on ITV during...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)