Sports marketing news
After three years in charge of Channel 4's sales team, Jonathan Allan is pretty pleased with how he is doing. Yes, broadcast revenue might have declined by almost 1 per cent in 2013 but, hey, Channel 4 is trying new things.
After last week's launch of the Rugby World Cup 2015 campaign starring Charles Dance, BBH Sport executive creative director explains how it all happened.
Land Rover is offering four people the chance to go to space as part of its launch campaign for the new Discovery Sport.
Sports Work stories
Canal+, a French subscription channel, has released a TV campaign with the tagline: "Making sport bigger is our sport." BETC Paris created the spot, which takes a humorously over-the-top look at the dedication of the channel s cameramen.
The Invictus Games, the sports tournament for wounded servicemen and service women, opens today (10 September). Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a film promoting the tournament, which first aired on Channel 4 and tells the story of a soldier s recov...
Gisele B ndchen makes her first appearance in an ad for Under Armour, the sports clothing label. Droga5 New York created the online film for the brand's wider "I will what I want" campaign (other spots feature famous athletes including the tennis pla...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)