Sports marketing news
Audi has launched a 60-second TV spot to promote its A7 Sportback as a premium saloon.
Ballantine's Scotch whisky has released the latest episode in its series "stay true stories" with musician and DJ, Black Coffee.
After three years in charge of Channel 4's sales team, Jonathan Allan is pretty pleased with how he is doing. Yes, broadcast revenue might have declined by almost 1 per cent in 2013 but, hey, Channel 4 is trying new things.
Sports Work stories
Forsman Bodenfors, the Swedish agency behind Volvo Trucks "the epic split" ad featuring Jean-Claude Van Damme, has released a new online film for the brand. In the spot, a valet is pranked when a Volvo truck pulls up outside a casino and the owner...
Canal+, a French subscription channel, has released a TV campaign with the tagline: "Making sport bigger is our sport." BETC Paris created the spot, which takes a humorously over-the-top look at the dedication of the channel s cameramen.
The Invictus Games, the sports tournament for wounded servicemen and service women, opens today (10 September). Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a film promoting the tournament, which first aired on Channel 4 and tells the story of a soldier s recov...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London