Sports marketing news
Google has teamed up with Manchester United to give the football club's fans the chance to appear pitch-side at Old Trafford on digital screens.
Motors.co.uk is releasing the next phase of its "carfuffle" campaign, which features a car buyer riding around on a headless chicken.
MasterCard has released a film of the Brazilian footballer Lucio talking about his experiences of the UEFA Champions League, ahead of tonight's games in the tournament.
Sports Work stories
Samsung has released a TV ad to mark its sponsorship of the Winter Paralympic Games. 72andSunny s Amsterdam office created the spot, which features Paralympians talking about their problems not their disabilities but their pet peeves, such as havin...
The retired footballer Ruud van Nistelrooy is fronting a campaign to promote EA Sports Fifa 14 game on Microsoft s Xbox. Jam created the work, which begins with a spoof press conference where van Nistelrooy announces that he is ready to sign for a n...
Reviewing work from Tetley tea, Land Rover, Original Source, Kit Kat and Axe.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1