Sports marketing news
Guinness is airing four short films about inspirational figures in home nations rugby ahead of the autumn internationals.
Dove Men+Care has launched an emotive online ad with the rugby stars Sam Warburton and Owen Farrell reading an adaptation of the Rudyard Kipling poem If.
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
Sports Work stories
Creative Gerry Human Chief creative officer, Ogilvy Mather London It s ironic that I ve been entreated for an "expert" point of view on this week s commercials. Because my way of evaluating work is anything but professional. I prefer to...
Audi is promoting the launch of its third-generation TT with a TV spot that portrays the sports car as some sort of deadly hazard. Fred Farid created the ad, in which police send a bomb-disposal robot into a car park to peek at a TT.
Guinness is releasing four short films ahead of the autumn rugby internationals, each of which celebrates a different home nation. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO created the spots for Guinness, which sponsors England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The ads, ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)