Sports marketing news
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
Sport, travel leisure Title: Magic Of Flying Client: British Airways Marketing director: Sara Dunham Brand manager: Rebecca Leng Agency: OgilvyOne Executive creative directors: Charlie Wilson, Emma de la Fosse Creative directors: Jo...
Sport, travel leisure Title: Ball Of Shame Client: Paddy Power Global marketing director: Christian Woolfenden Head of brand: Paul Sweeney Agency Crispin Porter Bogusky London Creative directors: Matt Gooden, Ben Walker Art director...
Sports Work stories
Forsman Bodenfors, the Swedish agency behind Volvo Trucks "the epic split" ad featuring Jean-Claude Van Damme, has released a new online film for the brand. In the spot, a valet is pranked when a Volvo truck pulls up outside a casino and the owner...
Canal+, a French subscription channel, has released a TV campaign with the tagline: "Making sport bigger is our sport." BETC Paris created the spot, which takes a humorously over-the-top look at the dedication of the channel s cameramen.
The Invictus Games, the sports tournament for wounded servicemen and service women, opens today (10 September). Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a film promoting the tournament, which first aired on Channel 4 and tells the story of a soldier s recov...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)