Innovation is much prized. And for good reason, as the past two centuries have seen change at an unprecedented pace - a pace that seems only to be speeding up.
In a dark hallway waiting to go on stage at the Internet Advertising Bureau conference on real-time advertising, I found myself being fitted for a microphone in close proximity to the Financial Times ' commercial director of digital advertising, J...
"You could make a case that the interesting stuff the internet's going to do to the media industry has mostly already happened."
I don't know how much interest you have paid to the recent royal outrage: Prince William has been refused a visit – essentially stood up – by New Zealand's Maori king.
In my experience of management, the more senior alpha males become in an agency, the more they are attracted to making decisions based on gut instinct.
The business model for newspapers still troubles the industry. It remains a subject for debate, despite the fact that the audience that they delivered in the good old days is easily obtained in other media. Yet a desire to see recovery in the sector ...
We all know that postcodes can affect the price of a property. Proximity to a good state school means some postcodes have seriously inflated prices.
"I bet Kevin Pietersen can't believe he's been kicked out of Kevin Pietersen's All Star XI." - @mattwhatsit on Twitter
"The strategy is delivery" is the mantra of the Government Digital Service, the team charged with the digital transformation of government service provision.
Sir Ben Ainslie, the sailing supremo and Olympic medal-winner - who is the most successful sailor in Olympic history - was quizzed on Desert Island Discs this weekend about his famous battle with the Brazilian sailor Robert Scheidt in 2000.
Google is famous for the intensity and rigour of its recruitment process. It's not easy to get a job there, and those who have done so are rightly proud of their Google-hood.
In May, Mark Zuckerberg turns 30.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London