The business model for newspapers still troubles the industry. It remains a subject for debate, despite the fact that the audience that they delivered in the good old days is easily obtained in other media. Yet a desire to see recovery in the sector ...
We all know that postcodes can affect the price of a property. Proximity to a good state school means some postcodes have seriously inflated prices.
"I bet Kevin Pietersen can't believe he's been kicked out of Kevin Pietersen's All Star XI." - @mattwhatsit on Twitter
"The strategy is delivery" is the mantra of the Government Digital Service, the team charged with the digital transformation of government service provision.
Sir Ben Ainslie, the sailing supremo and Olympic medal-winner - who is the most successful sailor in Olympic history - was quizzed on Desert Island Discs this weekend about his famous battle with the Brazilian sailor Robert Scheidt in 2000.
Google is famous for the intensity and rigour of its recruitment process. It's not easy to get a job there, and those who have done so are rightly proud of their Google-hood.
In May, Mark Zuckerberg turns 30.
I watched TV for Britain on Christmas day. I spent hours sofa-bound, doing my best to improve my average hours viewed to somewhere near the UK average.
Commenting on the latest figures documenting the rise of Mail Online, Simon Duke writes in The Sunday Times Business: "The Mail was late to the online races. However, it has leapfrogged internet pioneers such as The New York Times and The Guardian."
One of the most moving presentations at the Account Planning Group awards judging this year saw several industry titans wiping a secret tear away.
I've been invited to give the keynote speech at this year's Media Research Group conference in December. If you're going, I look forward to seeing you there. I'm flattered to be asked, and the organisers have given me an open brief – what an opportun...
Entropy never decreases. This is the second law of thermodynamics.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London