Designers invited to create a visual identity for Silicon Roundabout
Designers are being asked to create an illustration that captures the essence of Silicon Roundabout as part of a competition that celebrates the opening of 99designs' new office.
99designs, a company that acts as a marketplace for graphic design, is asking its community of designers to illustrate a Silicon Roundabout graphic with a "proud to startup at Silicon Roundabout" slogan.
Client: Samantha Graves, marketing manager at 99designs
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London