UEFA pays homage to 'art of football' for Euro 2016 logo
The design for the UEFA Euro 2016 logo seeks to 'celebrate the art of football' by combining the beauty of the game with the cultural creativity of the host country France.
Central to the design is the Henri Delaunay Cup, which is set against the colours of the French flag that merge into flowing lines and shapes.
Client: Guy-Laurent Epstein, marketing director of UEFA.
Agency: Brandia Central
Designer: Miguel Viana
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge
- Account Manager - ATL Production - Central London - £30k Source £27000 - £30000 per annum + great prospects, London