Tesco's school spirit
Campaign was this week sent a photo from a Tesco store somewhere in the UK. And it was a cracker.
Our initial thoughts were that it must have been a clever bit of Photoshopping, but after lengthy investigation (i.e. a quick call to the supermarket's press office) the mystery of whether it was a cock-up or mock-up was solved.
A spokesman from Tesco said: "This photo was taken whilst our displays were being changed over and whilst we understand that it may have raised a few eyebrows, it would only have looked like this for a few minutes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford