Pick of the week: Aldi, McCann Manchester
Maisie McCabe is charmed by Aldi’s Christmas work: "Although the continuation of an existing idea, it is another execution that manages to get the price message across in a fun way with a joke about sibling rivalry." The ad was created by Dave Price and Neil Lancaster, and directed by MJ Delaney at Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London