BBH captures global Bang & Olufsen ad account
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the global advertising account for Bang & Olufsen after a competitive pitch.
Bang & Olufsen: expansion
The agency has been tasked with promoting the brand’s high-end visual and audio products and developing its strategic partnership with Universal Music.
The business moves from an undisclosed overseas agency.
BBH Shanghai has also been appointed to support the roll-out of Bang & Olufsen in China, including its B&O Play sub-brand, which is targeted at digitally connected design enthusiasts.
Jens Feilberg, the marketing director at Bang & Olufsen, said: "We are expanding our focus to markets like China and the US and therefore required an agency with a global footprint and local presence in our key markets. BBH has shown strong expertise in working with global luxury brands."
Jason Gonsalves, the chief strategy officer at BBH, said: "The BBH story is built on doing work for amazing brands looking for game-changing ideas. Bang & Olufsen is exactly that – a pioneering company with almost a century of innovation."
According to the annual CoolBrands survey of the UK’s "coolest" brands, Bang & Olufsen slipped from number five in 2011 to number nine last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London