Future 5 awards: Why Samsung should win your vote
Harnessing the age-old rivalry between London and New York, the Share your Now campaign has been designed to raise awareness of Samsung's new GALAXY Camera.
It encouraged young, urban dwelling social photographers on both sides of the Atlantic to share their favourite images of their city, with the aim of establishing once and for all which of the two is the greatest city on earth.
Timeout was the perfect partner for maximising engagement with young, affluent urban audience every week in London, New York and internationally.
Overwhelming levels of engagement and the editorial teams’ enthusiasm for the rivalry angle meant that we could tell a ten-week story through multiple editorial pieces, a dedicated microsite and social media.
For the first time ever, the magazine’s iconic front covers were taken over by a commercial company and Timeout reported its highest ever level of consumer engagement from a commercial partnership – proving no-one is impervious to the power of Transatlantic rivalry.
To vote for Samsung please click here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London