Samsung uses action-packed shorts to showcase Galaxy S4
Freerunners, a BMX stunt rider, a magician, a food blogger, an Aardman animator and his band have all used Samsung's S4 handsets to video their antics for a digital campaign promoting the range.
The 12 energetic short films, which debut on Samsung’s YouTube channel, showcase the photography capabilities of the S4 Collection, comprising its flagship Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Zoom and Galaxy Mega.
Client: Simon Stanford, vice-president of IT & mobile division, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London
- Online Channel Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 plus benefits, London
- Research Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Ipswich