JWT captures £50m Canon EMEA account
JWT London has picked up the £50 million EMEA advertising account for Canon.
Canon: JWT hired to EMEA ad account
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch through AAR that began in July. The account moves from Mcgarrybowen, which will be retained in a smaller strategic role.
Mcgarrybowen had handled the Canon work since 2000, when it picked up the account as CDP. The move coincides with the arrival of Rick Hirst as the chief executive of Mcgarrybowen.
A spokeswoman for JWT said: "We are moving forward in commercial discussions as Canon’s preferred agency. However, there will be no announcement until these are concluded."
The media planning and buying account, which is handled by PHD, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region