Live: Thinkbox's TV Futures
Live streamed coverage of Thinkbox's TV Futures event, on the future of TV for viewers, advertisers and technology.
Thinkbox's TV Futures event
The event will share the latest numbers on TV viewing, devices and distribution; catch up with some inspiring examples of brands currently making the most of TV tech; and discover how audiences find their way to content and how that could change.
Expert speakers include Paul Frampton, chief executive of Havas Media UK; Claire Hilton, marketing campaigns director from Barclays; Caitlin Ryan, group executive creative director from Karmarama; Margo Swadley, head of audiences, television at the BBC; Nigel Walley, managing director at Decipher; and David Wilding, head of planning at PHD UK.
The event starts at 9:30am with a welcome from Lindsey Clay, chief executive of Thinkbox.
Here's a running order:
9.35 – 10.05 What’s trending?
10.05 - 10.45 Understanding behaviour in a digital age?
10.45 – 11.05 Planning for tomorrow’s TV
11.05 – 11.30 Break for those at the event/half time show for our live web audience:
11.30 – 11.50 Ad innovations round up
11.50 – 12.35 Turned on? A future visions panel?
12.35 – 12.55 Future Tech and the evolution of TV advertising
12.55 – 1pm Summery and event ends
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing and Advertising Executive The Little Black Book Agency £25000 per annum, Harrogate
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £25-34K Salt £25000 - £34000 per annum + benefits , Berkshire