Sony Mobile seeks shop for global creative brief
Sony Mobile has kicked off a global pitch to find a creative agency.
Sony Mobile: pitch
The appointed shop will produce work that supplements the company’s brand and product campaigns. An example brief would be finding ways to showcase Sony Mobile functions online.
The pitch is being run by Sony Mobile’s global procurement team and there is no intermediary involved.
A spokesman for Sony Mobile said: "We continue to review and evolve our global agency network to meet our strategic objectives. We have got ambitious plans for 2014.
"We’re looking to grow our agency roster to further the expansion of our global marketing programme, particularly across creative product asset production."
Sony Mobile awarded its global advertising business to Adam & Eve/DDB in May 2013 after a competitive pitch. This will not be affected by the ongoing pitch. Last month, the agency was also appointed to the Sony Electronics ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)