Sony Mobile seeks shop for global creative brief
Sony Mobile has kicked off a global pitch to find a creative agency.
Sony Mobile: pitch
The appointed shop will produce work that supplements the company’s brand and product campaigns. An example brief would be finding ways to showcase Sony Mobile functions online.
The pitch is being run by Sony Mobile’s global procurement team and there is no intermediary involved.
A spokesman for Sony Mobile said: "We continue to review and evolve our global agency network to meet our strategic objectives. We have got ambitious plans for 2014.
"We’re looking to grow our agency roster to further the expansion of our global marketing programme, particularly across creative product asset production."
Sony Mobile awarded its global advertising business to Adam & Eve/DDB in May 2013 after a competitive pitch. This will not be affected by the ongoing pitch. Last month, the agency was also appointed to the Sony Electronics ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London