Dixons Carphone kicks off digital pitch
Dixons Carphone, Europe's largest mobile phone retailer, is looking for an agency to create a digital and integrated brand campaign for the mobile business.
The retailer has contacted digital and integrated UK shops with the brief and is holding pitches this week. No intermediaries are involved in the process.
CHI & Partners is Carphone Warehouse’s above-the-line agency of record, and the retailer was the agency’s founding client. One of its recent campaigns was "scrimpers", highlighting low prices.
Earlier this year, Carphone Warehouse announced that it was merging with Dixons Retail, with the former’s founder, Sir Charles Dunstone, as its chairman.
Dixons Carphone declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)