Dixons Carphone kicks off digital pitch
Dixons Carphone, Europe's largest mobile phone retailer, is looking for an agency to create a digital and integrated brand campaign for the mobile business.
The retailer has contacted digital and integrated UK shops with the brief and is holding pitches this week. No intermediaries are involved in the process.
CHI & Partners is Carphone Warehouse’s above-the-line agency of record, and the retailer was the agency’s founding client. One of its recent campaigns was "scrimpers", highlighting low prices.
Earlier this year, Carphone Warehouse announced that it was merging with Dixons Retail, with the former’s founder, Sir Charles Dunstone, as its chairman.
Dixons Carphone declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)