Dixons Carphone kicks off digital pitch
Dixons Carphone, Europe's largest mobile phone retailer, is looking for an agency to create a digital and integrated brand campaign for the mobile business.
The retailer has contacted digital and integrated UK shops with the brief and is holding pitches this week. No intermediaries are involved in the process.
CHI & Partners is Carphone Warehouse’s above-the-line agency of record, and the retailer was the agency’s founding client. One of its recent campaigns was "scrimpers", highlighting low prices.
Earlier this year, Carphone Warehouse announced that it was merging with Dixons Retail, with the former’s founder, Sir Charles Dunstone, as its chairman.
Dixons Carphone declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)