Havas Worldwide nets EDF creative business
Havas Worldwide has been handed lead agency status by EDF, the French energy supplier, after a seven-month pitch process.
EDF: roster also includes Leo Burnett and M&C Saatchi
The bulk of the French business, as well as the Poland and Hungary accounts, were already handled by Havas Worldwide. The creative agency will now work alongside Leo Burnett and M&C Saatchi, which join the roster.
Havas Worldwide will be responsible for co-ordination and creative consistency across EDF’s main markets of France, the UK, Italy, Belgium, Poland and Hungary.
In the UK, the £11 million business moves from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which was eliminated at an earlier stage of the process. The network’s pitch was led by its sister French agency CLM BBDO, which handled EDF’s French corporate account and the Belgium business.
In November 2013, Havas Media retained EDF’s pan-European media after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London