Havas Worldwide nets EDF creative business
Havas Worldwide has been handed lead agency status by EDF, the French energy supplier, after a seven-month pitch process.
EDF: roster also includes Leo Burnett and M&C Saatchi
The bulk of the French business, as well as the Poland and Hungary accounts, were already handled by Havas Worldwide. The creative agency will now work alongside Leo Burnett and M&C Saatchi, which join the roster.
Havas Worldwide will be responsible for co-ordination and creative consistency across EDF’s main markets of France, the UK, Italy, Belgium, Poland and Hungary.
In the UK, the £11 million business moves from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which was eliminated at an earlier stage of the process. The network’s pitch was led by its sister French agency CLM BBDO, which handled EDF’s French corporate account and the Belgium business.
In November 2013, Havas Media retained EDF’s pan-European media after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester