Havas Worldwide nets EDF creative business
Havas Worldwide has been handed lead agency status by EDF, the French energy supplier, after a seven-month pitch process.
EDF: roster also includes Leo Burnett and M&C Saatchi
The bulk of the French business, as well as the Poland and Hungary accounts, were already handled by Havas Worldwide. The creative agency will now work alongside Leo Burnett and M&C Saatchi, which join the roster.
Havas Worldwide will be responsible for co-ordination and creative consistency across EDF’s main markets of France, the UK, Italy, Belgium, Poland and Hungary.
In the UK, the £11 million business moves from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which was eliminated at an earlier stage of the process. The network’s pitch was led by its sister French agency CLM BBDO, which handled EDF’s French corporate account and the Belgium business.
In November 2013, Havas Media retained EDF’s pan-European media after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)