Vodafone looks to unify B2B activity under single agency
Vodafone is hunting for a lead UK agency for its business-to-business marketing.
Vodafone: holding chemistry meetings for B2B account
The telecoms giant currently works with various agencies on different parts of its B2B business but wants to recruit a single dedicated shop to oversee strategy and execution.
Vodafone has approached agencies including those outside WPP, with which it has an extensive relationship. The company is compiling a list and will hold chemistry meetings shortly in a process being handled by AAR. Daryl Fielding, the brand director at Vodafone UK, is overseeing the review.
Vodafone Global Enterprise is a growing area of the company’s business. In this year’s annual report, its chief executive, Vittorio Colao, said the development of enterprise products would be a key area of investment over the next two years.
Geometry Global holds Vodafone’s small and medium businesses account and VML handles some digital advertising work. Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Grey London are on the brand’s UK creative roster.
In April, Vodafone awarded its estimated £600 million global media planning and buying account to Group M’s MEC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)