Vodafone looks to unify B2B activity under single agency
Vodafone is hunting for a lead UK agency for its business-to-business marketing.
Vodafone: holding chemistry meetings for B2B account
The telecoms giant currently works with various agencies on different parts of its B2B business but wants to recruit a single dedicated shop to oversee strategy and execution.
Vodafone has approached agencies including those outside WPP, with which it has an extensive relationship. The company is compiling a list and will hold chemistry meetings shortly in a process being handled by AAR. Daryl Fielding, the brand director at Vodafone UK, is overseeing the review.
Vodafone Global Enterprise is a growing area of the company’s business. In this year’s annual report, its chief executive, Vittorio Colao, said the development of enterprise products would be a key area of investment over the next two years.
Geometry Global holds Vodafone’s small and medium businesses account and VML handles some digital advertising work. Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Grey London are on the brand’s UK creative roster.
In April, Vodafone awarded its estimated £600 million global media planning and buying account to Group M’s MEC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)