Television news & analysis
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
'Celebrity Big Brother's' return to Channel 5 delivered a peak audience of 2.9 million viewers last night, according to unofficial overnight figures.
Vamousse, a head lice-killing product by life sciences company TyraTech, is releasing a part-animated TV and cinema ad to announce its UK launch.
BT Sport enters the Premier League 2014/15 this Saturday with footballer pundits Ian Wright and Robbie Savage leading its coverage.
Nostalgia ain t what it used to be. Can we all stop with the tales about what media used to be about, please? Some say: the art of the media agency used to be to find the perfect spot for a TV ad. I say: this is targeting the right audience at the ...
Top domestic football has fuelled Sky's success, so could the broadcaster prosper without it, Maisie McCabe asks.
Things we like: Collaboration between Hearst and Global and The Sun and Google, and free Wi-Fi on buses
Some things in the media business we liked in the week up to 15 August, and one thing we didn't...
The channel says a repositioning will boost viewing figures that have been held back by Barb's system.
Iceland has handed Karmarama its £16 million advertising business less than a year after the supermarket rejected the agency in a TV documentary.
Barclays says thank you to the people who take part in grassroots football in a TV ad highlighting the bank's Premier League sponsorship.
Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots take their adopted son back to his African roots in a campaign from the insurance comparison website.
Nederburg, the Distell-owned South African wine brand, will launch its first UK TV campaign in September, starring the presenter and farmer Jimmy Doherty.
Channel 4 has hired Adrian English, the head of media investment at Carat, in the newly-created role of group investment lead.
Now TV, BSkyB's internet TV service, is launching an interactive digital-out-of-home campaign in the style of the arcade game Whac-A-Mole in cinemas across the UK from tomorrow (9 August).
Puma has released a TV ad featuring Usain Bolt in a hot tub to launch its new brand platform.
Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox has withdrawn its $80 billion takeover offer for US entertainment giant Time Warner, blaming an inability to engage with its board and a fall in its own share value since tabling the offer.
The shortlist for October's Media Week Awards 2014 can now be revealed, and following more competition and entries than ever before, all the companies to have made the cut have reason to celebrate.
Sky Media has made two senior hires, bringing in MediaCom's Cath Crow as head of response trading and ITV's Ben Louis as a head of sales.
A shocking BBC Three drama, David Beckham, 'EastEnders' and the World Cup helped the BBC iPlayer report 260 million requests in June, up 9% on the same month last year.
Contagious London has won a brief to create the high-end ready meal brand Charlie Bigham's first TV campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)