Television news & analysis
A service of thanksgiving for Tony Vickers, the former managing director of sales and marketing at BSkyB and sales chief at TV-am, will be held on Monday 23 February.
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad "lost puppy" has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart, which features several spots created for the game on Sunday.
Robert Webb, the comedy actor, returns in the Post Office's campaign for sub brand Post Office Money.
Campaign US is hosting its very own Super Bowl party, and you're invited.
Sir Peter Bazalgette, the chair of Arts Council England and former chairman of Endemol, has called on the creative industries to work together to improve diversity.
Choosing the right song can make a great ad, but developing a musical strategy can help build your brand
As the UK telecommunications market consolidates, quad-play has become the new battleground, David Benady writes.
Deezer, the music-streaming service, is looking for its first UK advertising agency.
Coronation Street and Emmerdale will feature Visa's contactless payment technology for nine months from February in a six-figure deal.
They have always been known as "the ratings" or just "the Nielsens", and they are the time-honoured yardstick that measures a TV show s pulling power over audiences and advertisers in the US. And no other piece of technology can claim such a pionee...
Arif Durrani meets the man who is helping the ambitious media company branch out of its financial heartland and into the mainstream through the launch of Bloomberg Business.
Channel 5's latest salvo in its battle with Omnicom Media Group is in the form of a letter sent to the largest clients of Manning Gottlieb OMD, OMD and PHD, urging them to seek "independent advice" from media auditors about whether their TV advertisi...
Amanda Rendle, the global head of marketing for commercial banking at HSBC, Murray Pannell, the UK and Ireland marketing director at PlayStation, and Roisin Donnelly, the brand director for Northern Europe at Procter & Gamble, are among the judges fo...
The PSA on behalf of No More uses actual 911 audio to make its point
Lowe Open and DLKW Lowe have launched an integrated marketing push to support ongoing TV activity for the British Heart Foundation's Wear Red fundraising day, which takes place on 6 February.
Skittles is releasing a teaser for its first-ever Super Bowl ad. The spot, created by DDB Chicago, employs the same humour as previous ads from the Wrigley brand.
Continuation of "Hyped for Halftime" campaign gets some laughs
FCB Inferno's ad for Sport England encouraging women to participate in sport has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
The question "Has the time come for programmatic to play a vital role in the delivery of TV ads?" is increasingly on the lips of those in the ad industry. It s being driven by new solutions using improved data and technology entering the marketplace,...
Cable TV company Liberty Global has appointed Dana Strong, the chief operating officer of its Virgin Media business, as senior vice-president and chief transformation officer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London