Hungry Man signs 'magic body control' director Daniel Warwick
Hungry Man, the production company, has signed up Daniel Warwick, the Cannes Gold Lion award-winning director and the man behind Mercedes-Benz' recent "magic body control" ad.
Hungry Man will represent the director in the UK, US and Brazilian markets.
This summer Warwick won two Gold Film Lions in Cannes for the Smart car ad for BBDO Germany, where he is represented by Big Fish. The spot features a Smart Fortwo car that goes "off-road".
Most recently he directed the Mercedes-Benz "magic body control" spot for Jung von Matt/Neckar, the German agency. The work features a subservient chicken and entered the Campaign Viral Chart last week.
James Covill, the UK executive producer at Hungry Man, said: "Daniel’s work strikes the perfect balance between visual and humour. I think he will be a very exciting new addition to the Hungry Man roster."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London