Absolute Radio launches Smart Hubs online competition tool
Absolute Radio has launched Smart Hubs, an online competition tool to provide advertisers with further demographic insight on the people entering branded content campaigns and promotions.
Absolute Radio: rolls out its Smart Hubs online competition tool
The station has also updated its competition policy to make all of its promotion-based competitions open only to Absolute Radio account holders.
The tool will provide advertisers with information about an entrant's gender, age and geographical location, and give them the opportunity to ask up to three research questions of account holders as part of an online competition.
The broadcaster Sky has already taken advantage of the Smart Hubs tool for its Sky Fibre Broadband promotion on the 'Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show' in September..
Listeners were driven to the hub for the chance to win daily prizes including Sky Fibre Unlimited Broadband.
Simon Kilby, the commercial director at Absolute Radio, said: "Our new Smart Hub product allows us to provide our clients with an even deeper level of insight into the people engaging with their brands."
Smart Hubs works with Absolute Radio's data-driven InStream product, which delivers fewer, but more targeted ads to registered online listeners.
It works on desktop, tablet and mobile devices and so allows listeners to enter competitions using any device they choose.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London