Thinkbox Planning Awards open for entries
Thinkbox is now accepting entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2014, which recognise and celebrate brilliant use of commercial TV.
Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: now open for entries
The awards, which are in their seventh year, are held in conjunction with Campaign and Media Week. There are five award categories and a Grand Prix, which PHD, Drum and Grey won in 2013 for their work for the British Heart Foundation.
The award categories agencies and brands can enter are:
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
Lindsey Clay, chief executive of Thinkbox, said: "Where there is great effectiveness there is usually great TV and the cornerstone of great TV is great planning.
"The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards recognise the planning geniuses in TV and with so much renewed confidence in TV and so much innovation happening at the moment, we hope the industry will be keen to show off its brilliance.
"Recent years have set the bar high in terms of the quality of entries, but I’m confident we can surpass it this year. Good luck."
The deadline for entries is Friday 7 March and the winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday 26 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London