Thinkbox Planning Awards open for entries
Thinkbox is now accepting entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2014, which recognise and celebrate brilliant use of commercial TV.
Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: now open for entries
The awards, which are in their seventh year, are held in conjunction with Campaign and Media Week. There are five award categories and a Grand Prix, which PHD, Drum and Grey won in 2013 for their work for the British Heart Foundation.
The award categories agencies and brands can enter are:
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
Lindsey Clay, chief executive of Thinkbox, said: "Where there is great effectiveness there is usually great TV and the cornerstone of great TV is great planning.
"The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards recognise the planning geniuses in TV and with so much renewed confidence in TV and so much innovation happening at the moment, we hope the industry will be keen to show off its brilliance.
"Recent years have set the bar high in terms of the quality of entries, but I’m confident we can surpass it this year. Good luck."
The deadline for entries is Friday 7 March and the winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday 26 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)