Morrisons promotes Market Street in new Ant and Dec ad
Morrisons is to launch an ad campaign starring its brand ambassadors Ant and Dec alongside real Morrisons employees.
In the ad, the Morrisons employees are setting up market stalls ahead of a day’s trading. Ant and Dec walk down the street, speaking to the stallholders about what they are selling and impressed by everything they see.
The ad campaign, created by DLKW Lowe, breaks this evening with a 50-second execution during ‘Coronation Street’ on ITV.
The ad is a play on the area dedicated to fresh produce in Morrisons shop, which is called Morrisons Market Street, and it ends with the voiceover, "Market freshness. Market prices. Only on Market Street at Morrisons."
Oscar Cariss directed the ad through Annex Films. The creative director at DLKW was Tom Hudson and the creative team behind the campaign was Richard Prentice and David Adamson.
The music on the ad is ‘Lighthouse’ by the former ‘X Factor’ contestant Lucy Spraggan.
Belinda Youngs, the corporate brand marketing director at Morrisons, said: "The ad demonstrates the pride we have in our Market Street prices, products and skilled friendly colleagues. Ant and Dec have helped us bring the Morrisons fresh market to life as a destination for fresh value. "
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire