Turkey of the week: Maryland Gooeys, VCCP
The Maryland Gooeys spot leaves Maisie McCabe unsatisfied: "In a week when Grey London and McVitie’s have shown that you can be clever with an old FMCG brand, it’s a shame to see this silly film. The script isn’t well-written, the animation’s tired and the pay-off doesn’t make sense. Give me a Jaffa Cake any day."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)