Turkey of the week: Maryland Gooeys, VCCP
The Maryland Gooeys spot leaves Maisie McCabe unsatisfied: "In a week when Grey London and McVitie’s have shown that you can be clever with an old FMCG brand, it’s a shame to see this silly film. The script isn’t well-written, the animation’s tired and the pay-off doesn’t make sense. Give me a Jaffa Cake any day."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin