Pick of the week: The Pilion Trust, Publicis London
James Swift is impressed by The Pilion Trust's new campaign.
"I disagree with labelling it a social experiment but, as a piece of advertising, this is superb. It’s a strong idea and makes its point well." The work was written by Steve Moss, art directed by Jolyon Finch and directed by Jonathan Pearson through Supergoober.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London