Pick of the week: The Pilion Trust, Publicis London
James Swift is impressed by The Pilion Trust's new campaign.
"I disagree with labelling it a social experiment but, as a piece of advertising, this is superb. It’s a strong idea and makes its point well." The work was written by Steve Moss, art directed by Jolyon Finch and directed by Jonathan Pearson through Supergoober.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England