Turkey of the week: Dove, Ogilvy & Mather Brasil
Louise Ridley feels Dove's latest spot lacks the usual magic.
"It’s downright patronising to imply anyone would believe in a patch ‘developed to enhance the way women perceive their own beauty’, and Dove showing women being ‘tricked’ into feeling good about themselves makes for uncomfortable viewing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)