Turkey of the week: Dove, Ogilvy & Mather Brasil
Louise Ridley feels Dove's latest spot lacks the usual magic.
"It’s downright patronising to imply anyone would believe in a patch ‘developed to enhance the way women perceive their own beauty’, and Dove showing women being ‘tricked’ into feeling good about themselves makes for uncomfortable viewing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Digital Designer Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London