Sky Media hires Unilever's Rachel Bristow to lead commercial partnerships
Sky Media has appointed Unilever's Rachel Bristow in the role of director of client partnerships and collaboration, as the company seeks to forge deeper commercial partnerships with major advertisers.
Rachel Bristow: joins Sky Media as director of client partnerships and collaboration
In the newly created role, Bristow will develop Sky Media's portfolio of potential commercial partnerships as both a platform-owner and broadcaster. She will manage Sky Media’s existing team of Advertiser Partnership Controllers.
She brings extensive experience of working within blue-chip advertisers. At Unilever, where she has worked for nine years, she rose to vice-president of global media data and analytics. Prior to Unilever, Bristow held several marketing positions at Sainsbury’s.
Her arrival follows the rollout of Sky's tailored advertising service Sky AdSmart, as well as a new partnership with customer insight specialist dunnhumby.
Bristow will report to managing director, John Litster, who said: "There could be no clearer statement of our desire to help major advertisers build integrated, commercially sound partnerships".
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, representing all of Sky's channels and sites, including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky 1, Sky Movies, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Living.
Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels, including Discovery, National Geographic, History, MTV, FOX, NBC Universal, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire