JCVD returns for Coors Light campaign
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
VCCP created the ad called "ice bar", which was released online today and will air on TV and in cinemas on Friday 22 August.
The spot opens with brand ambassador Van Damme once again in the Rocky Mountains, dressed all in denim and sporting a mullet.
The former action hero then builds an ice bar with his bare hands as a means of promoting Coors Light’s experiential campaign, which involves real ice bars in London and Manchester hosting gigs with British band Rudimental.
The ad was written by Jermaine Hillman, art directed by Paul Kocur, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick. ZenithOptimedia handled the media. Life Experience arranged the experiential campaign.
Ali Pickering, the brand director Molson Coors, said: "Born high in the Rocky Mountains, Coors Light believes in making the most out of life.
"This new integrated campaign and strategic partnership with Brit-award winning band, Rudimental showcases this belief, resonating strongly with our target consumers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)