Travel agency marketing
Holler has landed Royal Caribbean's social media account following a competitive pitch.
TBWA has landed global creative duties for Airbnb following a review.
Virgin Atlantic, the airline founded by Richard Branson, is set to appoint Adam & Eve/DDB, as it terminates its 20-year relationship with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Neilson Active Holidays has appointed MBA to help build its Summer Beach Club and Ski holiday brands, following its management buyout last year.
Eurostar is speaking with agencies about potentially expanding its European advertising roster beyond Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Havas Media Group's Arena has been awarded Flight Centre's media planning and buying account, previously handled by IPG's Initiative.
At this year's Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity there were ten UK creative teams that stood out from the crowd, winning converted gongs for their campaigns.
Royal Caribbean International, the cruise company, is looking for an agency to handle digital and social media activity in the UK.
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Virgin Holidays has been rapped by the Advertising Standards Authority for an "irresponsible" campaign featuring pictures of people with dramatic tan lines.
Booking.com, the travel accommodation website, has launched a global TV ad that features a woman enjoying spending a holiday alone without her partner, Brian.
Royal Caribbean Cruises operator Celebrity Cruises is to review its £5 million media planning and buying account, currently held by AMS Media.
P&O Cruises has appointed Founded to its creative account following a four-way competitive pitch process.
Christopher Keatinge and Dan Bennett, who have just won a British Arrow, on the birth of 'Simon the Ogre'.
P&O Ferries has issued a brief to find a lead creative agency after dropping its incumbent for not having a presence in Europe.
Travel Republic, the online travel agent, is looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising.
Halifax has continued its witty campaign strategy with "holiday dad", a new spot highlighting its brand values of rewarding customers who give extra.
Ebookers, the online travel agent, has appointed Quiet Storm to its pan-European advertising account.
A recent survey of travel marketing professionals identified travel guides and advice as the most engaging content for travel consumers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...