Travel agency marketing
Neilson Active Holidays has appointed MBA to help build its Summer Beach Club and Ski holiday brands, following its management buyout last year.
Eurostar is speaking with agencies about potentially expanding its European advertising roster beyond Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Havas Media Group's Arena has been awarded Flight Centre's media planning and buying account, previously handled by IPG's Initiative.
At this year's Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity there were ten UK creative teams that stood out from the crowd, winning converted gongs for their campaigns.
Royal Caribbean International, the cruise company, is looking for an agency to handle digital and social media activity in the UK.
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Virgin Holidays has been rapped by the Advertising Standards Authority for an "irresponsible" campaign featuring pictures of people with dramatic tan lines.
Booking.com, the travel accommodation website, has launched a global TV ad that features a woman enjoying spending a holiday alone without her partner, Brian.
Royal Caribbean Cruises operator Celebrity Cruises is to review its £5 million media planning and buying account, currently held by AMS Media.
P&O Cruises has appointed Founded to its creative account following a four-way competitive pitch process.
Christopher Keatinge and Dan Bennett, who have just won a British Arrow, on the birth of 'Simon the Ogre'.
P&O Ferries has issued a brief to find a lead creative agency after dropping its incumbent for not having a presence in Europe.
Travel Republic, the online travel agent, is looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising.
Halifax has continued its witty campaign strategy with "holiday dad", a new spot highlighting its brand values of rewarding customers who give extra.
Ebookers, the online travel agent, has appointed Quiet Storm to its pan-European advertising account.
A recent survey of travel marketing professionals identified travel guides and advice as the most engaging content for travel consumers.
Virgin Holidays is sending customers an email that wolf whistles when opened as part of a tactical direct mail campaign around Valentine's Day.
Virgin Holidays' #Tanuary sale ad has been criticised by skin cancer campaigners for featuring "sickening" and irresponsible images of extreme tan lines on holidaymakers.
National Express has appointed AIS London as it takes a more strategic approach to its customer relationship marketing.
Thomas Cook is launching a two-pronged attack on the Christmas holiday booking season and is upping its adspend to £15 million.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)