'Cherish every customer' advises Branson-backed Lazy Camper
Jacob Hill, the founder of The Lazy Camper, an online festival and camping supplies start-up, has given advice to adland and brands on being social and being small in business.
Hill, who started the business as part of a university project at the age of 19, advises agencies and brands to "bring it back a bit and think about the little people again".
He also advises on social media, saying social networks such as Instagram, Twitter and Vine, are "great for start-up businesses".
The Lazy Camper has secured backing from investors such as Richard Branson as part of Virgin Media's Pioneers scheme, and is based in The University of Huddersfield's Innovation Centre.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London